Welcome to YOUR pupil page! The internet is a wonderful place to explore and discover new things, to connect and communicate with others and to be creative.
However you NEED TO STAY SAFE! Here are some E-Safety tips to keep you safe on-line.
1. Never give out personal information.
2. Tell a grown-up if you find something that is not right.
3. NEVER agree to meet people and NEVER send your picture.
4. If someone says something unkind online, tell a grown-up.
5. Don't do things online that you know are wrong.
6. Check before you download ANYTHING.
7. NEVER give out your passwords.
8. Show your parents and carers how you use the internet.
We have tried to some list some links/websites which we feel you may find useful - and even fun! Please remember when your using the internet to follow our guidance above. If you know of a link/website which you feel others may enjoy please let us know by filling in the form below.